Friday, April 10, 2020

Kreemé Premieres New Uniform, Interactivity Feature!

"Cody who?"


Newly-inducted Media And Entertainment Officer Kreemé (19) took time out yesterday to model th' Official FFMFI© Uniform! Hoo boy! Combining practicality with utility, this simple yet uncomplicated ensemble says "respect for authority" in a language we can all understand!

Kreemé's first project on th' Isle O' Foam© has been the development and implementation of our new interactive feature we're calling Reactions®.

"There are many shy-type guys out there," Kreemé giggled yesterday as she perched, still wet from the surf, in my lap, "what would like to join the conversation but feel, like, daunted by th' high octane smarts on display. We're hoping that Reactions© will encourage everyone, even the fuckin' dumb-asses, to feel they can make a difference!"

The Reactions© feature is to be found at the bottom of each post, above the comments. Just below the date. In the gray box, FFS. Got it? Simply check one of the boxes to join in the fun! How check box? Simply ask Nurse Diesel to manipulate your mouse and click your cursor for you, old timer!

15 comments:

  1. I was able to post without having to go into the inane comments section
    Darn it, I just did

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Inane, huh? Okay, smart guy, tell me what's so swell about being ane?

      Delete
  2. Her right turn signal is still on.
    I hope her brake lights are working...
    KC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jack Kerouac's CatApril 11, 2020 at 3:19 AM

      Wait till she flash her high beams, Kwai.

      Delete
  3. What a charmingly genteel after-dinner anecdote that is, Mr. Cat! May I use it for my annual address to the Left-handed Ladies Steeplejack Association?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jack Kerouac's CatApril 10, 2020 at 8:33 PM

    By all means, Farquhar. Please give my regards to The Southpaws.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I hear the Benny Hill theme song playing in my mind?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? At first I thought it was just me, but now I'm pretty sure it's coming from one of those golf carts.

      Delete
  6. I appreciate the fact that us indecisive folk can have our cake and eat it too. I'm feeling moist and vootie! Why choose when you can have it all?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Based on early indications, Farq, Kreemé appears to a real feather in the cap, as it were, a vital addition to the newly erected FFMFI©. Warmest congratulations on this latest HR triumph!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost read that wrong: a real father in the cap(w/ prescription Ray Bans).
      I bet he is the owner of Los Angeles' infamous Camel Towing & Winch Co.

      Delete
  8. Where's "all of the above"? I'd hit...err….tick that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anybody know how many times we can vote?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just checking in during my 18c.-style sleep break here - the 4/5 guys will be as gratified as I to learn that this post has already been the most-viewed-since-th'-L'il-Annie-Fannie post, racking up a healthy 539,242 views in under twelve hours! This shows that, second only to love and respect for fine literature, th' 4/5 guys appreciate Tecnological Advance!

    Reactions© has proved to be a "hit"! Kreemé fans can breathe easy - her position, directly beneath me, is secure.

    Tomorrow's post involves Ne*l Yo*ng, so don't forget to swing by th' Isle O' Foam© for that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's what I call 'The Promised Sand'!
    (NO PARKING Wednesdays 10AM - 12PM Beach Cleaning)

    ReplyDelete