Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Bikini Babes Flock To Self-Isolation Festival! Dept.

Souvenir postcard shews FT3 clenching buttcheeks for appreciative crowd
Th' Isle O' Foam© played host yesterday to Foamstock©, the First Annual Self-Isolation Festival For Babes! Oh boy! You should of been there! Was it ever swell!

FalseMemoryFoam© CEO Farquhar Throckmorton III gave an address [his own - Ed.] to the thousands of dames congregating surfside before moving among them to demonstrate virus-avoiding coconut butter oil body rubs, while house band The Belching Degenerates played an up-tempo disco medley of Wayne Newton hits. Twenty-four hours later, the exhausted partygoers crammed into specially-chartered Delta Air Lines flights for the trip home, each with a complimentary bacterial wipe and packet of nuts.

"I was like, OMG?" averred Sushé Parchesi-Laundreauxmat (19), Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience at Brandeis University.

Would she go back next year? "Totally. Because I will of forgot a bunch of stuff by then."

5 comments:

  1. Why of course, because even in a pandemic, we all could use a good pack of nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Dolly sang "My Cup Runneth Over."

    ReplyDelete
  3. The False Memory Foam Drone just delivered my souvenir postcard from Sushé!

    Hey Cat!

    Foamstock was like totally way cool! So cool, I'm like, really like, you know, like totally lost for words, but it was like totally bitchin’! That Muffy Harrington got like blotto on jell-o shots and OG Kush, then asked me if she like could rub coconut butter on my boobies, I was like "In another life!" and she was like "Whatever". Like OMG, what’s her damage? Such a ditz fer sure!

    Kisses,
    Sushé

    ReplyDelete
  4. The post-office must have already run out of money because I still haven't gotten my invite! Can you believe it?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. The random female name generator here at the Isle of Foam has been running in overdrive again.

    Pmac, stay away, that Landreauxmat woman sounds definitely cajun to me!

    ReplyDelete