Sunday, January 26, 2020

Your FMF© Coronavirus Promise!

FMF© staffer Kelly checks for germs yesterday

Unlike other music-related blogs adopting a sometimes satiric tone, FalseMemoryFoam© is taking the Coronavirus threat seriously.

And pro-actively.

Th' House O' Foam© now promises its valued clientele that every download will be absolutely free of the Yellow Peril. That's right, music fans! Unlike other blogs, whose attitude is frankly a fucking disgrace, every single download - or as near as makes no diff. - will be screened for the deadly disease that's bringing the world to its knees!

So, thanks to a corporate culture that puts customer care at the top of the list - just below making a buck - you, Mr. Consumer, may download in comfort and security from the blog that has Attempting To Strive as its proud mission statement!

As to other blogs - your life is in your hands.

NB Some re-ups may not yet have been screened

14 comments:

  1. Haw haw! Youse sure is some cut-up, Farq! Dis is funny shit lolrofllmao!!!

    (Wupes - just realized I ain't commented anonymous ...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I, as a member of the general public and longtime admirer of both your witty, wacky wordplay and impeccable musical taste, echo the sentiments of the above anonymous commenter?

    Yours sincerely

    Random Stranger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly?!? Why, I've not seen this beautiful creature during my prior visits to da house. Keeping her away from lecherous old men, eh Farquhar?
    Not worried about that virus. I live in the good ole USA, where our health care is NO 1 in da woirld, you marons!!!!!!!! Cough, cough, sniffle, sniffle........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly's made one previous appearance. There's a prize of ONE MILLION DOLLARS* to the first commenter to link to the piece.

      Delete
    2. Saturday, September 28, 2019
      Bonus Blisterpack https://falsememoryfoam.blogspot.com/2019/09/bonus-blisterpack.html

      Still prefer Cody!
      (As if I had a choice!)

      Yours aye
      JJWombat

      Delete
    3. House marsupial JJWombat wins ONE MILLION DOLLARINIS for his diligent acumen! Well done, JJ! Perhaps you'd like to tell the folks at home what you're going to spend it on?

      Delete
    4. Apologies for not replying earlier, but I was off in France buying up stocks of vin rouge before the Brexit deadline (which doesn't really exist (yet) but it was a good excuse for a jaunt)

      I intend to spend the one zillion dollarinis on wine, women and song and then just squander the rest

      Yours aye
      JJWombat

      Delete
  4. I'm feeling a little under the weather, Farq. Can Kelly check me for the virus? Please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! maybe the Rick Wrap or Ham & Cheese on Ry was infected?!? Or past the use-by date?

      Delete
  5. Augustus Owsley Strudel IIIJanuary 27, 2020 at 12:45 AM

    While you're having a chat day, I must ask you why you always use that crappy Ufile? I am entertained by your posts and would like to be able to listen to the music involved, but I can't download the music. Very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank you for those kind words. I changed to Uploadfiles because I got whines from third world shit-hole nations that they couldn't use zippyshare. Since then, yours is the only complaint. If anyone else is having difficulties, I'll try something else, but if it's only you, the problem might be your end, and solveable.

      Delete
  6. yessiree she is purty

    ReplyDelete