Monday, January 20, 2020

Kaleidoscope Kolors

Gee! Is this ever swell! A House O' Foam© exclusive, offering thirteen [14 - Ed.] rare non-album tracks from legendary Left Coast mindmelters Kaleidoscope! That's right, freak-out fans! More than any other compilation, and no cheating with live or "instrumental" tracks! Hoo boy! Are we having fun yet?

Not only that, but check out the retina-frying cover provided to you, Mr. Musiclover, ABSOLUTELY FREE! Imagine the looks of envy on the gang's faces as you spin this exclusive waxing in your treehouse club den!

From the single version of Why Try (the only song you'll find on an album) all the way through to the Zabriskie Point soundtrack, you'll believe you're experiencing a true thirty-six minute album experience with hauntingly-lifelike Kolors!

EDIT: Now includes extry trk!!!!!! It's the second in, Didi Ki (Down The Road I Go), an outtake from the first album. Download the whole enchilada again, junk the first edition. Yowsers!

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. My friggin feet are hallucinating. Much better with my shoes off on the houseofoams plush shag.....uh, what, standing in spaghetti?

      Delete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6WD7B_I_9c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Kaleidoscope collection. I'm sure I have these tracks scattered across many CDs, so it is nice to have this collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure that *all* of them have appeared on official releases - anyway, it's good to have them together. Sounds like a real album to me.

      (FGW - you're right about the plush shag - before the House O'Foam© winds down into dereliction, I intend to feature a "behind the scenes" peek behind the impressive façade.)

      Delete
  4. MU God !!! More Kscope !! Unbelievable Thanks ol" pal O mine I would send you a Ladmo bag if I knew where to find one checked out the other Kscopea Thanks a heep

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks piles, Farq! I`m chowing down on some mushrooms as i type.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A few random tracks by Darrow and/or Lindley from the days before Kaleidoscope, though I think the Ferrington Guitars track may be this century.
    https://pixeldrain.com/u/QeKhVbyj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Farq! Seems like the perfect soundtrack to watch the vegas lights melt while I'm wandering the strip looking for the elusive House 'o Foam. If any of these gun-totin' bearded backwoods bozos catch me listening to this I'm doomed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I'm A Hog For You and Down The Road I Go (and of course the artwork) are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May I be so bold as presumpting th' pulchritude of your esteemed retoin to th' House O' Foam©? A dame gives the joint that savoir fair! And to th' rest of youse bums - Watch yez fat mout', okay? We gots a tomato at th' bar!

      Delete
    2. Just remember that when you're presumpting, you're making a pres of u and mpting. Or sumpting.

      Life ain't easy.

      Delete
  9. My Dear Mr. Farquhar Throckmorton III, I was unaware that you had added additional tracks to this album. Due to my own ineptitude in following your offerings, I missed this, and the link now requires a subscription. I sit possible to make this available again. If you do not, I will not reign down curses upon you since it is my own damn fault.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure it is totally my mistake for not having looked in the Boz Scaggs comments. Silly me, where else would you post the link. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete