Sunday, September 22, 2019

Pool Party Sunday!

Gee! It's Sunday! What could be sweller than hosting your own patio party? Why not offer your guests a refreshing Colombian Cocktail when they arrive? Why not have Pépé serve them mood-heightening snacks while they relax poolside? Why not retain the services of an Ivankalike hostess to demonstrate watersports from the diving board? And why not have this grand Brazilian music from, like, Brazil or somewhere, playing in the background?


"Come on in!"
Why not? Well, I'll tell you why not. Those so-called "friends" of yours are nogood bums, and they're laughing at you, is why not. They might have been necessary company in the joint, but you don't want them puking in your pool and tossing your desk while you're frying franks. That's some nerve they have. The hell with them! Why not just enjoy this swell collection while you shuffle aimlessly around the house in your robe scratching your balls? It's not like you got anything better to do. It's Sunday!

8 comments:

  1. Ah, my dear, Farq, as I speculated, back in the klink on block #9, but with my internet privileges reinstated. While in Barcelona, I met up with a bar guide, who I drank under the table at a Venezuelan ex-pat speakeasy. Unfortunately, the owner took a dim view of me joining her under the table. So, your generous offering of bossa nova, will help me while I relive memories of shouting, ole', while grabbing the red table cloth off of a crystal glass filled table, and dancing flamenco style in an effort to grind back to sand the millions of glass shards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing the bossa-ball-scratch-robe-shuffle sounds like just what the doctor ordered! Or was is it vicodin and xanax? I can never remember anymore -- why not both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yawning Angel sez...

    Sweet! Thanks Mr. Morton, your impeachable taste continues to whelm me, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mr. Angel! Impeachable, huh? Whelm, eh? Why, for two cents, I'd ...

    Pmac - check your meds - MrDave may be able to help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this collection. However tracks 43 & 44 are the same (although 44 seems to be louder), mistake I guess? BTW, is this a self made compilation? I tried to google a bit, but 'Blue Bossa' is just to generic...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added the louder version of track 43 in case you had difficulty hearing it the first time. This is the kind of customer care you just don't get on any other blog. We strive for excellence in excellence.

      Yes, I bolted the whole shebang together and slapped up a cover to give the illusion of credibility.

      Delete