Sunday, September 29, 2019

Lance LeCocque's Sunday Smewtheness

"Hi! And by hi, I mean helloo ladies! I am Lance LeCocque, and I am the answer to every woman's  prayer. If you're a dude,  I'm the answer to your woman's prayer. I am on the ladies like sweat on a milk carton. When I enter a room which ladies are present, I bother them. It's my Love Vibrations what I exude. They become restless, agitated, which a sensation like electric is in their panty parts. Sometimes I look at this lady across the room and she's, like, trembling and shaking with Animal Desire what she has never experienced before. If I choose her from the ladies vying for the Look of Lance she will enjoy a near-death experience when my hugeness fills her panty parts, such she cannot contain the Overload of Desire what I am bringing to her. The Love Lance has cured ladies of the Curse of Lesbianity - this one time I went through the US ladies football team in the showers and they were like dragging me back in for more!

And what, I hear you ask, is that tune in the background as I bring the Lucky Lady to climax, again and again? What is the soundtrack to Lance LeCocque's lust?

Smewthe Jazz. Take it from the Love Lance. There is nothing like Smewthe Jazz for setting the stage for love's fulfillment."


But don't take Lance LeCocque's word for it - why not try for yourself? Today's aural lube job is Stanley Turrentine's Sugar. Check that cover! Stanley knew what he was put on earth to do - set the stage for love's fulfillment. So spray on the Axe Titanium©, ease into your Angel's Flight© slacks and a tight sateen shirt, and throw a pair of panties over the bedside lamp. If the broad don't come across for all this and the fifty bucks, then why, she ain't got no pulse!

11 comments:

  1. Haw haw haw! Gee, you sure are some funny guy! This is the swellest blog on th' internets! Can I give you some money?

    Yrs

    An Anonymous Admirer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you, Anonymous Admirer! But my Art is not for the Vulgar Marketplace of Commerce. FalseMemoryFoam© is not a begging bowl, like so many "blogs" which do so little and yet seek fiduciary recompense for distributing the work of others. No - FMF© shall adhere to its lofty principles of artistic integrity. If you insist on showing appreciation for this noble stance, perhaps a small gift of non-sequential used bills, please contact me by email. But be prepared for a polite rebuttal.

      Delete
  2. The joke's on you, because your boyfriend ain't coming back from the Big House until you're too damn old to interest him any more. So hardy-har-har-har. Plus also, I wrote your comment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally did not write my comment. And anyway Mr. Potrzebie, the CEO of this trailer park, is my Personal Friend, so sit back and watch your lease expire, putz-brain!!! LOL!!

    Kandy (#1 SLAYER FAN!!!! GO SLAYER!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw LeCocque give the plenary lecture on 'Static Waves and Gravitational Improbabilities' at the annual meeting of the Association of Rogue Structural Engineers, Aberystwyth 1978.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to think you won't see comments of this calibre on any other musical entertainment blog.

      (Mr. Hairnets is Professor Emeritus in Kelp Husbandry Studies at the Estes Kefauver University, Waukegan, IL.)

      Delete
  5. Bringing the discourse down a notch, is it just me, or is that LP cover a tad disturbing?

    And Farq, in a time when virtually everything's for sale, the incorruptibility of FMM is astonishing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more disturbing when you realize what you thought was a tongue is really a prehensile toe going into someone's mouth ...

      Delete
  6. while it is true that Farq writes all of my comments I take offense at the suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  7. He didn't wright this comment and nether did I!

    ReplyDelete