Friday, August 23, 2019

Oops!

I think I forgot to include the cover of Carly Simon's Playing Possum in the Sunday Somethin' post below. My bad! Here it is - better late than never!

EDIT: Here's the inner sleeve, too, just to be sure

EDIT: Here's the back cover, too, just to be even more ... sure. Can't be too sure. Are you guys seeing this?

EDIT: Oh, Carly! This could of been I, Farquhar! Unlike this hapless geek, I'm still here for you, honey! I keep a special room for you. Pictures of you all over the walls! Why, it's like a secret shrine to our love!

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinkin' this thru in the privacy of my own thoughts.
    You seem to be suggestin' that Carly is some sorta sex object. Shame.
    I've inspected her niplesses on the "No Secrets" album and her Princess Diana-see-thru-skirtness on her "Anticipation" LP and conclude that her undergarments are permantly in the wash.
    What's a gal to do when an album cover photo shoot is scheduled and all she can do is look .... phoar?
    Regards, Peanuts Molloy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi, Farq.
    I've just Googlied Carly and it seems she's 74 years old. Bloomin' 'eck, you may be reminiscin' a bit.
    I've had a look around the "net" and it seems that Rachel Riley is only 33. She's married to a "dancer" chappie but if you were to switch your affections now you may well be second in the queue for her affections if it all went "tits up".
    Hope this is helpful.
    Regards, Peanuts Molloy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here at th' House O'Foam, memory, although false, is where we live.

      Delete