Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Thanksgiving Slugfest Dept. - Claudine Longet Vs. Black Sabbath!

As it's Thursday, we're staging a very special Thanksgiving Musical Cagefight between two much-loved acts who are in real life the closest of pals! That's right! Miss Claudine Longet is regularly to be seen line dancing or sharing a Walmart cart with Black Sabbath!

Fun FoamFact™- That's Claudine posing for the iconic cover!

Neighbors at the Old Indian Burial Ground Retirement Village (Mule Hoof, KY), they loan each other's leaf blower, share sneaker deodorant, and enjoy scrapbooking sessions, frequently buck-nekkid and higher than a cat's back!

"Which they're the best pals a gal like I could have!" Claudine [19 my ass - Ed.] breathed yesterday. "But they're also a bunch of candy-ass Brit pussies, and I will totally own them in the cage!"

"Ha ha!" chuckled Black Sabbath, tape-tubing Nitrous Oxide from a scuba tank before passing out on the porch.

Who will win, subscribers? The fat blokes from Birmingham or the petite shantoozie from, like, Paris or somewhere? Place your bets in the comments! And Happy Thanksgiving!

6 comments:

  1. These swell recording will be available to you, Mr. Freeloading Bum, just as soon as I get my psoriasis scraped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In a Musical Cagefight, I'd have to bet that Claudine still owns more of her peak ability than Sabbath, despite Sab's half-star advantage at renowned betting site allmusic dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudine took out Spyder. At his age, Ozzy will be a breeze. I'm Team Claudine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I yam auditioning Ms. Lingerie as I type. It's the least enjoyable experience I had since I ate a tooth after it fell into my muesli. The fat Brummie bastards will be screaming to be let out of the cage.
    *shudder*.

    (Stealth Link)




    ReplyDelete
  5. Hit'em with your best shot, Claudy....off to the slopes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am another whose money's on Ms. Longshot. I mean LONGET.

    Sureshot Claudine was "memorialized" in a Stones outtake, was she not...?

    Sort of a take on the '50s Jack Scott number, "Leroy," but with Ms. C.'s name subbed in in the wurdz....

    "Claudine's out of jail again..." etc.

    Happy Turkey day to all!!!

    ReplyDelete