Saturday, November 21, 2020

Play "Who's In My Box?" With Marine Biologist Moxie Cowznofski!


Moxie Cowznofski
  [pictured discovering Atlantis, above - Ed.] is some swell tomato! Major in, like, Marine Biology And Nailcare Design at prestigious Diploma University College (Fort Sowhide, AK), also respected Amazon Verified Purchase Reviewer, Moxie is role model for feminine-type empowerment!

"I like challenging Norms," Moxie [19 my ass - Ed.] breathed yesterday at the dames-only I.O.F.© Wellness Yurt. "Also, Irvs and Hymies. Th' dopes! Dose shmucks look at me like which I'm this dumb broad what know nuthin', on account my pulchritude."

"Which youse also brung a album, right?"

"It's in my box, Farq, like which you requested!"

Get a peek into Moxie's Box in the comments! Oboy! Some fun, huh, guys?


EDIT: Bumppa wins! The peek into Moxie's Boxie revealed a glimpse of the album called Bridge by the Canadian group of the same name. Its antecedent, mentioned in the piece, is the album called David, by the Canadian group of the same name.

Both are thoughtfully provided in the comments, should you be desirous of educatin' yerself.


17 comments:

  1. You know the rules by now. Incidentally, I been winnin' yose guys recently, so I made this one easier.

    https://workupload.com/file/EVTwJyUPdrx

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Who's In My Box?" At the moment it feels like everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's what I call a mouthful.

    Her NAME! What'd you THINK I meant...??? You skeevy old pervs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you didn't specifically mention that it's some obscure 60's psychedelia album, something I know fuck all about, I give this a try, though I don't like my chances, hovering somewhere between slim and none.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I'll admit it, that file name made me smile.

    As usual I have no freakin' clue. Jazzy hippy-dippy shit from the late 60s. That's all I got. I don't think that's the real name of the band.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jazzy hippy-dippy shit it is, OBG! Here's another clue for you all - it continues our Canadian theme. This band was led by a couple of brothers who'd been in a soft-psych band before this one, which is actually, really, country rock. Ish. I'll up bot albums if any of you get within spitting distance.

      Delete
  6. Brave Belt? That's a WAG from the clues, even though I don't know how many Bachman brothers were in the group, and only one was in the Guess Who, which may or may not be described as a soft psych band anyway. My knowledge of Canadian Content Rock from the sixties (which includes the mid-70's) is light. Vancouver, or Toronto?

    ReplyDelete
  7. "your daily dose of government approved tunes from M.U.S.A.C.
    the Military Underground Sugared Airwaves Command."

    shades of things to come................?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Frankly, Farq, I haven't even downloaded the track in question. All my flickering intellectual powers have been entirely focused on what marvelous lungs Moxie must possess to do all that free diving.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bridge - da Webster Bros?
    Ahhhh the snowy streets of Toronto in the summer time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bumppa wins this exquisite antique-style carriage clock in Champagne-finish Lucite© ("Stronger than glass!"). Yup, it's Bridge, and I'll up the albums soon as I deal with my little excess sebum problem ...

      Delete
    2. sebum problem ... ???

      Try pullin' up yer pants, chief!

      Oh, "SEbum" not "SEE"...

      Ne-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ver mind...

      Delete
  10. Why is Moxie cross-eyed? Holding her breath too long?

    ReplyDelete