Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Who's In Mrs. Myra Nussbaum's Tuna Taco? Dept.

Mrs. Myra Nussbaum [right - Ed.] and gal pal "Goldie" Fingerhut, yesterday.
Foam-O-Graph© - "When Good Taste Is Just Not Good Enough!™


Uh-oh!
Looks like Myra's Tuna Taco has an unexpected ingredient! Can you tell who it is, subscribers? Why am I asking youse bums? I spend endless minutes finely crafting these wholesome music-adjacent puzzles for your entertainment, and get a whole shitload of meh in return. Go ahead - don't be a come-with 4/5g©! Just sit there on yer thumb waiting to profit from someone else's work and goodwill, if that's the kind of slob which you is!

Recognise Mystery Artiste in Mrs. Nussbaum's moistly pungent open sambwidge? Leave clew or allusive hint in comment! Don't name artiste directly! This is entire point of game - to let your confreres know you know! Not to be the first!

Steve Shark's last winning entry was the quite brilliant Giraffe Carafes, for Long Necked Bottles, the Captain Beefheart tune. I don't expect you to come up with anything as clever as that, because you're not smart like he is, but it shows the kind of thing we're looking for. I'm not stopping this feature due to lack of participation - the beatings will continue until morale improves!



This post brought to you thru loans from Pale, Male n' Stale Bros., Skunkeegee, MO.



13 comments:

  1. This very nearly equals Steve's Giraffe Carafe! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd know that hat anywhere.

      Delete
    2. I know who it is now, but only from Babs' excellent clew.

      Delete
    3. Likewise,I certainly couldn't have given my clue.

      Delete
    4. which is a bloody anagram in case you didn't notice!

      Delete
  2. A man in a hat is as good as it gets for me. Must be coz I'm younger than you oldsters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I don't know much about him, because of my tender age, but he looks like a real Rocker mannn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've woiked it out too. Giraffe Carafe was brilliant, I didn't have a clew on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am that stopped clock that's right twice a day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teddy Roosevelt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always an education coming on this site, and not just a musical one, bully for Teddy indeed.

      Delete