Saturday, November 27, 2021

Gorgeous Women Make Gorgeous Albums Dept.

Thieving bastard gene-burglars, yesterday.

Life's a bitch. I was looking at this picture of Ewan MacGregor and his fighter pilot brother [above - Ed.] and wondering how they hijacked my birthright handsomeness quota. Thieving bastard gene-burglars. Similarly, supermodels Milla Jovovich and Carla Bruni seem to have received more than their fair share of D.N.A. bounty. That they should also be prime musicians must rub salt in the wound of every lesser-endowed woman. Or not - what know I of woman, that eternal mystery?

On the other hand, maybe we should cast bitterness and resentment aside and rejoice that human beings can be beautiful and talented - a devastating combination. Carly Simon, f'rinstance ... brb ...

But hey! We're here to throw petals at the feet of these swell first albums. Carla went on to record many more (mostly better) albums, and was FoamFeatured© antecedently - an honor of which she speaks with the most touching humility. Milla mostly found other stuff to do, managing to miss out on a steamy three-way love romp with me and Carla on the way. Her loss.






35 comments:

  1. I once asked my wife if I was handsome (I think I was slightly enhanced by beverages at the time) and she thought about it and said, "Yes .. forty-five per cent handsome." Serves me right for asking - but I think she nailed it. What per cent handsome are you?

    (I'm leaving Babs out of this - she's a 100% doll).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Did you mean fear-o-moan? Showing results for fear-o-moan.

      Delete
  3. I'm half hand & half feet, but I ain't got some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think someone overheard Carla yesterday, To the effect of something like this:

    La isle de mousse?! C'est quoi cette merde? Nico, chérie, viens...tu connais des gars du taule,non...?! J'ai besoin que tu casses la gueule à quelqu'un...ouais....un mec qui se nomme Farquhar....

    Incidentally, someone also eavesdropped on Milla. She only had one thing to say:

    Multipass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find the common denominator of the two album covers above....ah, yeah, tits.

    Man, advertising for these was a piece of cake, huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never noticed that women had breasts before reading your comment.

      Delete
  6. The Milla Jovovich album is pretty damn wonderful, heckchewerly. Do raise a hand if you wish to hear it in the secluded bower of your own withdrawing-room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like to brag but I maybe at least 60% handsome based on my dog's affection for me. I'd throw records on the listening pile if they were provided.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both seem to be less talented versions of Christa Päffgen.

    Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll save it for some "Velvet" screed.

      Most collectors have Dandy Presents The Velvet Underground & Christa

      Delete
    2. When you post your Christa screed, I'll post a couple of books about her if you'd like them.

      Delete
  9. Keep those hands raised, boys, when you finally listen to Farq's loot. Just in case the album covers give you any ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla is in the chantoozy bag. Milla is more adventurous. Together - they fight crime!

    https://workupload.com/file/SpAmGq6zDVk

    (I apologise for the absence of the much-loved Stealth Link© - they're gettin' beyond me capabilities)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Where do you go to look for Carla and Milla? Well why not try the IOF repository. So here I am. But de links are dead, any chance of resuscitation?

    ReplyDelete