Thursday, October 28, 2021

Kreemé's Mouth Organ Madness Dept.

Foam-O-Graph© - Th' Eye Chart O' Th' Mind™!



In what promises to be a popliar FoamFeaturette™, th' IoF©'s Executive Diversity And Inclusivity Officer Kreemé [19 my ass - Ed.] chooses her favorite harmonica-type albums! Taking a break from administering my varicose vein massage (I didn't have one before she started), we chatted poolside about her passion for the mouth organ.

FT3 The harmonica is the only instrument you play by sucking and blowing.

K Does my sucking blow, or my blowing suck?

FT3 (controls coughing fit with difficulty) I see you brung some albums with you.

Albums? I got TikTok©.

FT3 These albums here. They're your favorites. (whispers) Come on, sweetcakes, pretend. We have to justify your presence somehow.

K (makes icky face) Who's old creepy guy?

FT3 He's a virtuoso.

With his looks, I'm not surprised.

FT3 Uh - 

Hey! Look! My tongue got a suntan!

[TAPE ENDS]

Say, fellows! Can you identify the long-playing elpee 12" vinyl albums in Kreemés Kollection? Impress your lowlife business associates at the tattoo parlor with your recondite musical knowledge by listing ONE of them in a comment! Oboy! Some fun, huh, gang?

31 comments:

  1. The rules is, identify ONE ONLY (1) of the albums from Th' Kreemé Kollection. When all four have been correctly identified, the loadup will appear - as if by witchcraft - in a comment! Remember - one album per customer! Of course, you may name an album already identified, but then we'll laugh at you, and not in a kind, indulgent way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shakey Horton – The Soul Of Blues Harmonica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One down, three to go.

      I'm confident youse bums ain't countin' to four on this one.

      Delete
  3. I'll take the easy one: Norton Buffalo Lovin' In The Valley Of The Moon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the only one I didn't know.

      Delete
    2. Consarn it! Two to go. Think I might put a time limit on this. I ain't won me own compytition since the Carter administration.

      Delete
  4. Larry Adler and His Harmonica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh ... nope. Still two to go. *palm rub*

      Delete
    2. I'll resubmit Bacon's entry, Larry Adler again.

      Delete
    3. Larry Adler - Live in Australia (yes, I cheated! Sue me!!)

      Delete
    4. Mr. Candyside, he shoots, he scores. One to go.

      MrDave - what's the point of cheating to be wrong?

      Delete
  5. Hoy! Foam-O-Graph© is really hurting my brain, said in Gumby voice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me thinks ... Charlie Musselwhite?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charlie McCoy - Good Time Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. The finest minds on the planet once again form a mind-meld, sending a photon beam of intelligence into the far reaches of space!

      Linklater, after I performed me ablutions.

      Delete
    2. I did not know Art Linklater played the mouth organ

      Delete
    3. Never be ashamed of ignorance. We're all here to learn.

      Delete
  9. Art played mouth organ as well as Diane flew.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stealth Link© crypto-embedded in comment for your comfort, convenience, and security!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Epic Screed from Babs up nextly! No flipping!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fans of the blues harp may want to take a gander at this George Smith album from 1970 just posted by Marios on the Plain and Fancy blog. New to me but it sounds pretty darn hot from the youtube video in the post.

    https://therockasteria.blogspot.com/2021/10/george-smith-and-bacon-fat-complete.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. George Smith had one of the baddest tones you'll encounter on a chromatic harmonica. Modern mouth organists continue to blow his licks to this day.

      Delete
    2. Looks great, but a typical flac file in three parts. He really makes you go through the hoops over there.

      Delete
    3. Well, do the overwhelming response and my sense of duty, I have gone ahead and re-shared this in easy to use single link downloads in both FLAC and MP3 for the lazy bums. All credit goes to Marios at "Plain and Fancy" so you can thank him if you like this.

      FLAC:
      https://workupload.com/file/VRVNhMxp9MT

      MP3:
      https://workupload.com/file/TbtGGrRPuPp

      Delete