Saturday, January 9, 2021

Who's Up My Back Passage? Dept. - Glamordom's Betty Brosmer!


Older Readers may remember our popular long-running feature Who's In My Box? where we asked you at home to guess the album our guest celebrity guests hid in their box! But at least three or four of the Four Or Five Guys© are lazy-ass bums what couldn't be assed to join in. "I hate this game!" whined Hymie Kowznofski, Horsepucky Heights, CO. "I never know who is it!" complained Tanyette b'Idet out of Cracker County, MS. "Fuck dis shit!" snarled Tony "Little Tony" Fognacco, Gowanus, NY.

Ever mindful of making life easier for th' cheap grifters what wash up on the shores of fabled Fabulous False Memory Foam Island©, we've come up with a totally new game we're calling Who's Up My Back Passage? Oboy! The rules? Why, they're simplicity themselves. Itself. Whatever. They're contrived to be readily assimilated by even the meanest intelligence - and that's you, ya doofus! Simply take these two easy steps in the specified order:

1 Take a hinge at the cleverly disgused detail from the album cover seamlessly integrated into the above photo above [above - Ed.]!

2 Using your skill and judgement, ascertain the album from which it has been extrapolated, and the artiste responsible!

Today's inaugural celebrity is glamordom's Betty Brosmer. "Gee!" she vouchsafed yesterday from her duplex cabana here on th' Isle O'Foam©, "is it ever th' honor to be like th' first tomato which to give a glimpse up her back passage to!"

Ready? Let's play ... Who's Up My Back Passage!

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small Faces-Ogden's Nut Gone Flake? Because I want to empty my nuts on that lady until it flakes off her hair like dandruff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello pardner,

    I believe you are referring to Queens(NY's) psychsploytation kings - The Tea Company.

    As ever,

    Billy Gates of the double X ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought this one in '68

    Come And Have Some Tea With The Tea Company by The Tea Company

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's Dr. D's winning entry:

    "How exciting - I'll maybe have to calm down afterwards and Come And Have Some Tea With The Tea Company.

    I can barely keep myself in check! Great elpee by the way, as they never, ever said in these parts. Final track is all about that fat-headed Beach Boy. They knew you see..."

    Extry track deluxe version to be loaded up as soon as I get back from having my permanent ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. In honor of our new game:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVIA1n5ng4Y

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait! Don't tell me! ... is it ... could it be ... "Come And Have Some Tea With The Tea Company"?!? what do I get for stealing the answer?!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's the xtry trk version (Stealth Link).

    Next week, the game's gonna be tougher, wisenheimers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Until I came to the Isle o' Foam, I had always thought that "APOSTROPHE" was just a mildly moronic Frankie & the Zappas effort...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like this game better, though.

    ReplyDelete