Sunday, August 30, 2020

Re-Ups Babe-Splained!

Phil Spector, yesterday
Bikini babe LaPleasure Gnubeeste (20) is here to lay out re-up policy here at th' Isle O' Foam©. We're all ears, LaPleasure! Which is pretty disgustifyin', ya ask me!

"Hi, guys! Farq has asked me to, like, read out this shit what he wrote, makes NO sense to me, but hey. Okay. Fuck - the guy's handwriting leaves something to be desired - what? It's typed? The fuck he type with, a hen's back? Okay. I got this.

- Request re-ups in the comment to the piece about the album you want to illegally download.

- Make a note of what the piece is called, or you won't be able to find it again. And you'll feel foolish.

- Have a look in a couple of days.

- Make it easy on us both - if it's only one album of a multiple upload you want, name it.

- Don't request Literature re-ups. I probably won't be assed to hunt them down.

- Wear a mask, wash your hands.

And keep your skeevy eyes off of me, grandpa! I added that one."

1 comment:

  1. O.K., I've had my Phil... *

    * The first "P" in "P2P"?

    Or izzit........ "Pfarq-to-Pier"? (Which is where one goes on the Isla de Foamio to phish out the stompin' good --- erm, or stomped good Odd-io goodies...?)

    ReplyDelete