Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Immerse Yerself

Hi! I'm Cody!
The revised/expanded Obscured By Clouds post [Burning Bridges - Ed.] is enjoying a tsunami of interest amongst the FMF© diaspora! I see from my stats feedback that well over three people have "visited" the "page"! Doubles all round!

Hoping to milk this heartening surge in enthusiasm, I'm now offering my Private Reserve Immersion Edition® of Echoes (see the Roger Waters interview below for the full story and the edited-for-radio 50 minute version). It benefits from an extra six lush minutes of Actual Floyd Soundscape material - recorded contemporaneously - to enhance the listening experience to almost unbearable levels of cosmic ecstasy. But you will need an hour to yourself and some headphones that don't make your ears sweat, requirements that will put this experience beyond the reach of the working stiff who falls exhausted into his mean cot after the night shift at the abattoir. Luckily we care naught for him.

If you missed it before, get this instead. If you grabbed it already, trash it and get this. And please remove your shoes before entering the blog next time. 

EDIT: I see one of my interns has added a selfie of herself to this piece in the hope of attracting a greater readership. I apologise. Once I've found out how to remove it I most certainly will.

1 comment: