Sunday, April 21, 2019

Free Wi-Fi Now Available!

Ever mindful of the technological expectations of today's internet enthusiast, False Memory Foam© is proud to announce a blogging first - the introduction of an exclusive free Wi-Fi service for its readers!

Simply "log on" with the "device" of your choice and start "surfing the internet"!

This is the first of a program of features and amenities we're rolling out to make the False Memory Foam© experience meaningful and relevant to you, our valued customer!

3 comments:

  1. While I am wary of anything "FREE" I gave it a try and was not successful. I will have to wait until my great grandson (or daughter) comes to visit me at my "home" to see if they can help me. I would ask the "staff" of the "home" but am only allowed one "special assistance" per month owing to my "budget" package. Thank you for being so kind to your viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does free air come with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My advice is take a deep breath now and store it for the upcoming Air Shortage Wars.

    ReplyDelete