![]() |
| Available scans of this awesome cover are universally shit. I blame the internet. |
You have nothing better to do with your ears right now than squirt new, liquid Firesign Ear Canal Cleanser™ into them! And what swifter, cleaner way of delivery than clicking the cunningly hidden StealthLink© embedded in this post!
![]() |
| Terrible, horrible cover by Phil Yamamoto and his girlfriend. It was Phil's only design commission, and I wonder why. |
These swell dual discs, the Firesign's only original twin vinyls, offer:
🖕MicroHybrid© cleansing technology!
🖕Refreshful MintyMenthol™ aftertaste!
🖕Sparkling RIAA Redline® performance!
Add to the fun!
Is that even possible, you ask, your voice choking with emotion, that we could have even more Firesign fun? These two swell extry deliverables, StealthLinked© together somewhere in this paragraph (I forget, so don't ask), answer your question with a resounding YES!
![]() |
| De-tuned as in the crappy songs have been deleted. You won't notice. |
... and here's Snorky's faahhhbulous cover for four hours of live radio (see comments):
![]() |
| Bravo, Snorkers! Graphic perfection! |
Snorkers knocks it out the park and into the frying pan with his cover for "Rarities"! Link in comments.
You'll treasure these legacy recordings just like all the other shit you download but never get around to playing!



.png)


I don't think that there's much question that we're all Bozos on this bus. However, I was a cock-teaser for Roosterama, and I don't know that many others can claim that status.
ReplyDeleteD, of Communist Martyrs High School
Any Firesign-contiguous or adjacent requests - make 'em here! If I don't gots, maybe ("just maybe") a 4/5g© has!
ReplyDelete("Forward Into The Past" contains both sides of their otherwise unavailable single!)
I haven't had a chance to check the vintage vinyl (in storage) but I do have "BOX OF DANGER."
DeleteNick Danger! Rocky Rococo! PMAC?
ReplyDeleteRocky Rococo, at your cervix.
DeleteLol!!!
DeleteWhen I was about 12 or 13, a friend's older brother had "Don't Crush That Dwarf, Hand Me the Pliers" and while I never heard it then or since, I have never forgotten the title...
ReplyDeleteRoller Maidens From Outer Space!
ReplyDeleteWhen you clock the human race with the stopwatch of history, it's a new record every time!
ReplyDeleteAlways keep a wokkel on top!
ReplyDeleteFor every election of the past (almost) sixty years I've been a volunteer staffer for George Leroy Tirebiter's campaign.
ReplyDeleteThat must be why he never wins.
DeleteShoes for industry! Shoes for the dead! --Muzak McMusics . . . and Deputy Dan still has no friends.
ReplyDeleteI'm always up for a reboot of "Roller maidens", ans your fine alt-cover. Or any other rarities?
ReplyDeleteI'd share my own alt cover, if I knew how.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Farq! Now, just cue the organist...
ReplyDeleteSorry, but I absolutely LOVE Red Greenback And The Blue Boys. Sweet Jesus, stop for gas.
ReplyDeleteNot sorry
ReplyDeleteME NEITHER.
Deletehttps://imgur.com/a/IJ6XYGC This is a link to my modest creation, for their nonesistent 'first album', from the radio show.
ReplyDeleteThat's terrific, Snorkers!
Delete"(I forget, so don't ask)"
ReplyDeleteWas anyone else able to find the link for the extry deliverables? I'm often competent, but not this time!
D in California
Check out the Stealthlink copyright...
DeleteThe extry deliverables are accessed thru a commonly comatose tadpole!
DeleteSorry if I gave away secrets, but everybody must know that if you dig a hole deep enough sooner or later everybody will jump in!
DeleteIs there a four-hour Radio Free Oz somewhere?
ReplyDeleteI think I have it ...
DeleteI have four hours of "Stoned Live Radio" which might be it, so I re-titled it and used your cover:
Deletehttps://workupload.com/file/CdDXC2wxAJ6
Snorky, do a similarly great cover for "Firesign Rarities" and I'll upload that.
I will definitely. No promises for a timeline, but I'l see what I can whip up. I love that you are using my lil scribble!
DeleteI am about 3/4 finished with a new cover. By the end of the day...
Delete"Show her up"... "top of the stairs, ya cheep hooer"
ReplyDeleteMy favourite sound effect of all time is on that album - a dropped tin can that goes doingy-doingy ...
DeleteFor more information about the Firesign Theatre's earliest appearances on records.. such as the mono single version of "My World Fell Down" by Sagittarius, as famously featured on the epochal and influential 1972 release "NUGGETS", but also the sound collage on the Byrds "Draft Morning"...see the link below.
ReplyDeleteAlso...there's apparently a book: Firesign: The Electromagnetic History of Everything as Told on Nine Comedy Albums
"if you push something hard enough, it will fall over:" https://jeremybraddock.substack.com/p/gary-ushers-firesign-theatre
https://imgur.com/a/iu8PIUr If I am not a total bozo, this should link up to my cover for "Rarities".
ReplyDelete... another WINNAH!!!! Beautiful work. Thank you on behalf of everyone. I'll up the deliverables a little later.
Deletehttps://workupload.com/file/gF8AU5sC8uj
DeleteIs there a, "2/10/72, part 1"? I see a "2/10/72, part 2", implying a part one, maybe missing? Let's just take a look at this fabulous, totally used car!
ReplyDeleteProbably. The quest is yours.
DeleteQuest schmest! I assume it's misidentified. Prove me wrong, anyone?
DeleteDid I miss a link to TV or not TV? I'd love to hear it again!
ReplyDelete"The extry deliverables are accessed thru a commonly comatose tadpole!" ie the comma in "I forget, so don't ask".
Deleteja findit?
DeleteJust a note to say I really enjoy your page and I hardly download stuff. Love your humor.
ReplyDelete