Monday, June 7, 2021

It's Monday! Dept. - Something For Sunday

I'm guessing at least two of th' Four Or Five Guys© missed this completely the first time around, so here it is again, just as delicious, just as tempting, and chock full o' je ne sais quoi![Fr. fuck knows - Ed.]

Which I yam currently preoccupied with the second chapter of Black Lotus, and waiting for three of my lazy-assed confreres to nail their screed to the church door, so this little billet doux [Fr. duck bill - Ed.] is offered as an amuse gueule [Fr. tell a dame a gag - Ed.] for your listening pleasure!

7 comments:

  1. Who you callin' lazy ass mofo??!!!??????????????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not you! Of course I don't mean you! You thought I meant you? Well, not just you ...

      Delete
  2. And an apology for the delay in seeing your comments here. If you don't understand why this is necessary, that's because I've been sweating away here at the blogger interface and see things you don't.

    Carla.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeez.....just because everyone else calls me lazy ass and my Wikipedia entry calls me lazy ass everyone thinks that I'm, well......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha suckers! You can't fail if you don't try -- that's my secret of success!

    ReplyDelete