Sunday, May 30, 2021

Kreemé Clickbaits Dept. - Sideshow

©Foam-O-Graph - note superstructure balancing compression and tension

 

Kreemé [19 my ass - Ed.] has been busy these last few months designing a complex series of suspension bridges linking the Faroe Islands. "There's like a bunch of these islands, out in the ocean someplace, and I kinda saw them as like beads on a necklace? With the bridges as the string? That was my concept which with my engineering skills I was able to envisage."

The resourceful marine biologist and Senior Cultural Outreach Officer here on th' IoF© is currently crowdfunding the project, with nearly three hundred dollars already donated by a bunch of skeevy seniors international investment financiers. "It's mainly for the sheeps," she said yesterday. "They'll be able to, like, commute to other islands, which is sustainable."

So - what, you ax, has all this to do with today's unjustly obscure music recording? You gots us there, smart guy! Sideshow have been FoamFeatured™ antecedently, but as a sidebar to a piece on Paul Giovanni, so youse bums may have missed it, what with your ADD issues. Anyway, Joe came up on shuffle yestiddy and I ejaculated gee whiz! this is one swell album which th' Four Or Five Guys© will be proud to spin for their confreres at Jizzy's Tickle Klub, by George!

 

 

 


16 comments:

  1. If perchance you missed the opportunity to grab this hot biscuit last time, here's your opportunity to redeem yourself!

    Ax, and I shall make it so. If you already gots, talk about sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sleeping?
      Now that NATE's trading card has been rightfully rehung in the gallery...
      we're only missing the super rare Farq trading card! It's a beauty! No Honus Wagner or, anything...but a beauty just the same!
      In light of the holy water screed by Jack Kerouac's Cat...I think his original card of the kid from Bethlehem via Gethsemane should be considered for a rehang.
      Okay, now I'm sleepy!

      Delete
  2. Greg Kreutz is a friend. Let me see if I can get him to comment here.

    As my Sicilian grandmother used to say: "If bribery doesn't work, blackmail will"

    Also, that graphic looks like "pr0n" for bisexual Australians and Welshmen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Under Emphasized Role Of Breakfast:
      I think he meant 'Greg'!
      Poached eggs? Crumpets? Croissants? Rice Krispies?
      (you knew he was clever)

      Delete
    2. Is it prOn or prawn?
      (not important, I guess)

      Delete
  3. As Capone would say "you get better results from a kind word and a gun than from just a kind word".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connecting the islands with bridges? The Wicker Man Scottish Beltane Ritual will never be for the average commoner in his/her commuter-mobile. You must fly to these events as they're invitation only! Otherwise, pith helmets for everyone...except the Christopher Lee role. Colonize EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

  5. You Think I'm Stupid?!!! I can ADD as well as the next guy!
    Please give us the link.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thru' our patented computer magic, this link is ONLY VISIBLE TO YOU, Cowculator! That's the kind of customer service you just won't get anywhere else on the internet!


      Delete
  6. Sleep... perchance to dream.... I consider it a great day if I manage to get 4 hours of shut eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not enough for a growing lad like you, Mr. Mac!

      Me, I go to bed with the sun, whenever that is. Lurch awake in the small hours for the usual spell of mind-wrenching unease, piss, back to bed, wake with the sun. So seven hours in two shifts, thereabouts.

      Delete
    2. I've never slept much my entire life. Currently, I'm still adjusting to the sun being out after 10 pm, and dinner not being servied until around 11 or later.

      Delete
  7. california poppy tincture, nature's b9 sleep aid

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I remember correctly...sex.
    (thank you for the link Sahib)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The voice reminds me of Fran McKendree. (Not a bad thing. McKendree Spring 3 remains in my 25 favorite albums list.) Well worth a second listen, so thanks for the tickle.

    ReplyDelete