Sunday, February 16, 2020

Meet Myra Nussbaum!

Staff News! In my absence, Cody basically quit. Her two-word resignation letter lipsticked onto my Elvis mirror was a model of clarity. But there's no cloud without its silver lining, and Myra Nussbaum (Cody's grandmother) volunteered to take up her duties "until a suitable replacement is found you should live so long."

I'm sure the Four Or Five Guys© will make Mrs Nussbaum feel at home in Th' House O' Foam©, where her techspertise ("they have the internet on computers yet!") will make a her a valuable asset!

14 comments:

  1. Come give Myra a big spitty kiss! I depilated already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Myra! And, just in case you're wondering, there's no such thing as too much information!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crab Devil, Myra's not just talking about her upper lip, yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wrap some wrinkle round your tinkle, sweetpants!

      Delete
  4. I'm sure we are all delighted to have Myra Nussbaum on board at the house of foam, so welcome aboard Myra. Will Myra wear the same outfit as Cody?

    Perhaps Cody quit due to your leaving her all the responsibility for maintaining the house of foam in your absence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn it,Farq. You knew that Myra was my ex (#2 of 5)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Until I saw the photo of Cody's grandmaw, I never understood the term 'GILF'

    Now I also understand the term 'GILNTF'

    Welcome home Farquhar

    Yours aye
    JJWombat

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to struggle into Cody's stringkini just as soon as I get it scraped and steamed. I may be a grandmother but I'm still a girl with a woman's juices at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was it:

    "No Sale"?

    obeygravity

    ReplyDelete
  9. What was that old Stones lyric? oh yeah...
    And you're drunk in the alley with your clothes all torn
    And your late night friends leave you in the cold gray dawn
    Just seemed too many flies on you, I just can't brush them off

    ReplyDelete