Say, fellows! Wanna be a supercool record reviewer, huh, do yuh huh!? Oh boy! Do those guys ever get the dames! Plus also FREE record albums from the latest recording stars! That's right! Major publications pay BIG BUCKS for some pencil-neck jerk's opinion about the new Rolling Stones album! That pencil-neck jerk could be YOU!!
Roll up those sleeves, crack those knucks, and pen a review of this here above record album [above - Ed.]! Just any old shit that comes into your pointy little head! If your review is chosen to be the best submitted, you will WIN WIN WIN this wonderful FREE GRAND PRIZE!!
![]() |
| SNIFF this Magic Scented ASS bracket! SNIFF IT NOW!! |
This post funded by Otis U. Poodlepecker, Warehouse Operative, Holeville, TX


Well seein’ as I’ve been listenin’ to rekkids since 1973, I’m be mostest qualified to review this here rekkid. I’m guessin’ the review is based on the cover artwork and not the music contained therein? or will you be providing a link for what is surely a beltin’ hoedown elpee of the highest hors d'oeuvres?
ReplyDeleteExpecting no link, I’ll get on with my review after my expenses paid blow and booze lunch with my new assistant.
Kind Regards, Piano Tuner Bobby-Bambi (Dorsetshire, Record Review Department, UK)
ReplyDelete"Takin the Beef Bus to TunaTown" backwards is, "Mister MoJo Risin"
The cousins all play double necked nine stringed banjos, fretted for microtonal noodling, while Mum and Uncle Theodore provide the upright double bass and steel-pan rhythm section. These guys play a fine selection of the best rock anthems known to FM radio. On & On by Angel opens the album, followed by the anthemic The Grand Illusion by Styx. Side one finishes with their take on Freebird, cousin Bessies final banjo solo shows Rickey Medlocke how it should be done.
ReplyDeleteSide two kicks off with a Frank Zappa medley of Jelly Roll Gum Drop, Zoot Allures and Penis Dimension…
…at this point the blow and booze I had for lunch has kicked in, I think the last track on the album was one of Eric Claptons mid 80’s singles but I couldn’t keep the headphones on any longer.
Great singing, fabulous microtonal banjo noodling, I give the album four stars.
I enclose my invoice for the review, I’ll be back in the office next Thursday afternoon.
Bambi, you've gone and ruined it for the rest of us: your review is too perfect to mess with. I'll try to remember the other covers on side two...
DeleteD in California
Yes, Bambi wins! To claim your GRAND PRIZE, simply click the StealthLink©!
ReplyDelete