Friday, June 28, 2024

Re-Ups Dept.

It's Tuesday, so it must be Friday!

A few
of youse bums have been requesting re-ups, and I've been responding. I'm pleased to re-up anything you want, as long as I still have it, but follow these simple steps:

- Make your request in the comments to the piece that features what you want re-upped. Through the magic of the blogger interface, I'll see it. Give your bad self a name. so we can bask in the warm illusion of friendship. If you're the type guy what shoulders up to strangers and tells them to do something for you without introducing yerself, learn some manners.

- Check back to see if your request has been granted. If it has, say thank you, you ungrateful bum! Wait, let me rephrase that- say "thankyou", not "thank you, you ungrateful bum!"

Failure to comply with these entirely reasonable requests may result in me getting disheartened.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Farq, I posted a request for a re-up Of The Sltatswami compilation Beatlesque back in April. Any chance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I typed at the time, this is a Sitarswami© Production which I no longer have. If he (or anybody else out there) sees this message - please help Patient John©!

      Delete
  2. An excellent idea, as it's such a groovy mix!

    ReplyDelete